• Work with the management team to set revenue and sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and/or annual basis
• Plan and execute effective customer visits to potential customers at corporate and retail levels
• Actively coach and guide the sales team members in maximizing their productivity and achieving given sales targets
• Establish an effective follow-up mechanism
• Increase customer satisfaction ratings and create innovative programs for upselling
• Work with management to devise and implement innovative go-to-market strategies
• Become a mentor to the sales team and nurture personalized relationships with each team member to help them achieve their goals
• Conduct interviews and hire sales staff.
• Develop and implement training programs that teach sales agents how to get customers, negotiate real estate deals, and properly fill out sale paperwork.
• Visit different govt, autonomous, corporate, and business organizations for developing business and creating new customers.
• Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them.
• Collect information on competition activities, ensure presence on social networks, do promotional activities, and gather all kinds of market information.
• Provide regular reports on sales-related activities, achievements, and changes in the market outlook.
• Master’s Degree from a reputed University in Business or Commerce or Social Science
• 10-15 years of experience in the domain of direct sales or corporate sales in an established organization is a requirement. Candidates with an experience in the Real Estate sector will be given preference.