If you have recently taken the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination in Bangladesh, you may be wondering how to check your results. Here are the steps to know your SSC result in Bangladesh:
- Visit the official website: The first step is to visit the official website of the Education Board of Bangladesh (https://www.educationboardresults.gov.bd/) or the website of the board that conducted your SSC examination.
- Select Examination Name: Once you are on the website, you will be asked to select the examination name, which in this case would be “SSC/HSC/JSC/Equivalent Exam”.
- Select Examination Year: After selecting the examination name, you will be asked to select the examination year in which you took the SSC examination.
- Select Board: Next, select the board that conducted your SSC examination, such as the Dhaka Board, Chittagong Board, Rajshahi Board, or any other board.
- Enter Roll and Registration Number: After selecting the board, you will be asked to enter your roll number and registration number in the appropriate fields.
- Solve the Captcha: In order to verify that you are a human and not a bot, you will be asked to solve a captcha code.
- Click on the “Submit” Button: Once you have entered all the required information and solved the captcha, click on the “Submit” button to view your SSC result.
After following these steps, your SSC result will be displayed on the screen.
You can take a printout of the result for future reference. If you encounter any issues while checking your result, you can contact the respective Education Board or visit their office for assistance.
If you do not have access to the internet, you can still check your Secondary School Certificate (SSC) exam result in Bangladesh via SMS. Here’s how to know your SSC result using SMS:
- Open the Messaging App: First, open the messaging app on your mobile phone.
- Create a New Message: Next, create a new message and type the following text:
SSC<SPACE>FIRST THREE LETTERS OF YOUR BOARD<SPACE>YOUR ROLL NUMBER<SPACE>EXAMINATION YEAR
For example, if you appeared for the SSC examination in 2022 under the Dhaka Board and your roll number is 123456, then you need to send an SMS in the following format:
SSC DHA 123456 2022
- Send the Message: Once you have entered the required information in the correct format, send the message to 16222 the number provided by the Education Board of Bangladesh.
- Wait for the Response: After sending the SMS, wait for a few minutes to receive a reply from the Education Board. The reply will contain your SSC examination result.
Note: Standard messaging rates apply for sending SMS to the Education Board.
In conclusion, checking your SSC examination result in Bangladesh via SMS is a simple and convenient way to obtain your result if you do not have internet access. By following the steps above, you can receive your SSC result via SMS on your mobile phone.